Surgical Center at Millburn’s goal is to provide you with the highest quality services and cost-efficient healthcare in a comfortable and safe environment. We offer expertise, convenience and simplicity that is unmatched.
Our Commitment to Patient Satisfaction
At Surgical Center at Millburn, your admitting time is short and simple, parking is ample and nearby, and there are no miles of hallways and other confusing barriers to navigate — just a pleasant outpatient environment. Our patient satisfaction surveys repeatedly reflect high praise for the center and our specialized staff.
Our Commitment to Quality
At Surgical Center at Millburn, we support safe, quality patient care using a collaborative team approach among the patient, patient’s family, physicians and staff. Our office staff is helpful and compassionate, and we have two main priorities: you and your procedure.
As part of our commitment to quality care, Surgical Center at Millburn has a Continuous Quality Improvement Process. Each and every quarter since our inception, our Quality Committee has conducted the following:
- Patient Satisfaction Review in which survey results, patient comments and any complaints are addressed. Prior patient suggestions have led to the addition of a larger variety of magazines and a television in our reception area, alternative preparations for colonoscopy, and the hiring of a telephone consultant to help us make our phone system as patient-friendly as possible.
- Medical Records Review to ensure that our chart documentation is accurate and current.
- Credentials Review to verify that our doctors, nurses and medical staff have current training and licensure.
- Peer Review through which our doctors review one another’s charts to ensure optimal medical care is provided.
- Pharmacy Review to verify proper storage and administration of all medications.
- Infection Control Review to verify proper equipment sterilization and patient and employee safety in accordance with OSHA guidelines.
- Post-Procedure Phone Calls to check on our patients in the days following their procedures. Our doctors want to see how you’re feeling and to make sure that your visit was positive. Our staff is trained to ask a series of questions. All information is kept in a confidential computer database for review by our Quality Assurance Committee so that we may continually improve our policies and procedures. We want to ensure your experience at Surgical Center at Millburn is as pleasant as possible.